Monday, December 7, 2015

Reindeer

Christmas is just around the corner.  If you're still in need of a few Christmas card ideas I have a really adorable one!  This sweet deer has become a favorite of mine for nearly any occasion!  He's so cute and he's so much fun to color!  If you've missed him in the catalog, he's in the baby section in the Made With Love Set.  
I generally cut him out but if you didn't want to do the fussy cutting you could easily mask the baby greeting and use him for anything!  I love the blushing bride trees on this card!!!  I love using non traditional colors for Christmas cards, plus it's so subtle that your attention stays on the reindeer.  The front of the card (under the watermark---oops!) says 'All Is Calm' also from the Wonderland set with the trees.  Inside the card........ 
.....it says 'All is bright"  this little reindeer has a sparkly bow and nose, thanks to the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.  I wish the glitter showed better in the pictures.
What a cute fun card right!!??!  I just love it!!!  I have one final card from craft weekend tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: