Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, December 28, 2015

January-March Highlights

At the end of every year I look back at all I've done through the year and pick a few of my favorites to share again.  Here's the January-March selections.  Of course I'll link back to the original post so that can read more about each project if you want.  I love the flowers on this card and the doilies, it all just works so well to make a beautiful card!  You can read more about this card here.
These animals still crack me up!  I love this birthday card that would be perfect for anyone!!!  You can read more about this card here
Finally I have one more card with the Painted Petals set.  I love the watercolored look to it and the colors, it's just beautiful!!!  You can read more about this card here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: