Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, December 18, 2015

I Was Helping Batman

 I had a friend who had a birthday, that I was late in sending a card for so I made this one.  I saw a card similar to it on Pintrest, I still have a few of these Batman owls on my desk from the Superhero craft weekend months ago :)  I thought this would be the perfect card!  The greeting is printed on vellum, then trimmed down to fit on a card.  I sponged some Daffodil Delight on the white cardstock behind Batman. 
The Batman owl was already premade but he's easy to recreate.  Punch 2 owls one in Smoky Slate and one in Black.  The black one you cut the top and bottom off.  Add a scrap of Daffodil Delight for the belt and Use the XL Oval for the cape.  Attach eyes and beak as normal.  So cute!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a "friend"???? You had a LOYAL STALKER!! (And she loved the card!)