Friday, December 18, 2015

I Was Helping Batman

 I had a friend who had a birthday, that I was late in sending a card for so I made this one.  I saw a card similar to it on Pintrest, I still have a few of these Batman owls on my desk from the Superhero craft weekend months ago :)  I thought this would be the perfect card!  The greeting is printed on vellum, then trimmed down to fit on a card.  I sponged some Daffodil Delight on the white cardstock behind Batman. 
The Batman owl was already premade but he's easy to recreate.  Punch 2 owls one in Smoky Slate and one in Black.  The black one you cut the top and bottom off.  Add a scrap of Daffodil Delight for the belt and Use the XL Oval for the cape.  Attach eyes and beak as normal.  So cute!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a "friend"???? You had a LOYAL STALKER!! (And she loved the card!)