Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gumball Shaker

Of course Pintrest is a huge source of inspiration for me, I saw a gumball machine shaker card and I was excited to try it.  Shaker cards are interesting.....too much filling, it doesn't shake, too little it looks empty. I've been on the too much side, so for this one I scaled back my shaker filling and unfortunately I think now I'm on the too little filling side.  Shaker cards....they're a mystery!  
The card is cute, and there's still plenty of gumballs to shake around but I think if I did this card again I'd add a few more more shaker pieces.  The base of the shaker card is from the Sparkly Season set in the Holiday Catalog.  Circle framelits make up the shaker area.  I'll keep making shaker cards, I gotta perfect the 'filling' sometime! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: