Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Blushing Bride Glimmer Balloons!

 This was the 4th card that my guests got to make at my class.  This new set in the Occasions Catalog called Balloon Celebration is a MUST HAVE!!  OMG, it wasn't on my original wish list but I'm so glad I got it!!!  The images are so pretty and soft, like watercolored images.  And they all can be stamped together for a fun collage type look.  I just love it!  I used some softer colors for this card, Soft Sky and Perfect Plum. 
I also used a new Balloon Punch!!!! Yay!!!  It punches 2 different sizes of balloons, so fun!!!  To add a little sparkle to this card I used the NEW Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  Oh my goodness this paper is soooooooo pretty!!!!  I'm in love!  This set will be lots of fun to play with!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: