Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 28, 2014

A Few Pages


First of all, thank you all soooooo much the response to my giraffe punch art card was amazing.  You guys are all too nice!!  I had so much fun with it (as I do all my cards).  I still have so many more punch art cards to share so I'll try to list punches and better instructions on them.  But while away at my scrapbooking weekend I did get SOME pages done (5 to be exact).  It's not a huge accomplishment but I did so many other things I'm not worried about it......much....
The pages are pretty simple.  I didn't go too crazy overboard with them.  Our 2013 album is really about simplicity.  I really just want the pictures to shine and tell the story.  I love love love, my "love page" I love that it's in black and white.  The "aquarium page" is super simple but took a while with all the photo boxes.  Once you have them all where you want them.  Group the boxes together and you can add one photo to all the boxes.  Plus I love this picture.  The sun shining in through the water, it was just the 3 of us there that day.
The last page, for today, is Logan's Lego Club.  This was last year in January, so it's been over a year (geezz!) He's grown so much since then.  I love my little stack of Legos in the corner.  That's pretty much what it looks like when I build with Lego's, I have no creativity in building.  Logan's great at it, me I just make towers :)  More punch art and MDS coming next week! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



No comments: