Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Cover


I'm heading to a scrapbook weekend in just over a week.  I'm so excited.  It's the same scrapbooking weekend that I did in November.  I'm really excited (did I already say that).  This year I'm more prepared.  I know more of what to expect.  I know what to bring.  I'm taking paper crafting and MDS stuff to work on.  Last year I only took my laptop.  That was great but for 2 days straight (night and day) on the computer I needed a break.  So I'm planning projects to work on between the MDSing.  I'm hoping to finish (or start) my 2013 album.  I have about 5 pages done.  I'm so behind!  I'm warming up my MDS this week and next week.  I'm a little sad to say that I haven't MDSed in months :(  So I'm getting geared up and ready for my weekend!  I'm not sure how much stamping I'll get done in the next week.  I'm a little overly organized this time and have already packed up some of my cardstock, ink pads and stamps :)  Today though I do have an MDS project.  This will be the cover for our 2013 album.  I use the Sale A Bration MDS download.  It's full of such cool things to use in MDS!!!  I'm excited to work with it more.  
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: