Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 14, 2014

Thank You!

When the Circle Monogram Stamp was released I loved it!  I thought that would be the perfect stamp to send my customers a 'thank you'.  So I ordered one, of course customized for my business.  The top says Thanks for your order!  The bottom says I do what I love because of you! I have SU for the monogramed letters and Ruth Norton Stampin' Up! Demo in the center.  These are just a handful of the 'Thank You's' that I included with my customers orders this month.  I used the best DSP, Fresh Prints!  I'm on my 3rd package people!!  It's a simple 3x3 card, I love it!!  If you want to order you monogram stamp you can order here.  They're so much fun!!!
 
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!
 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Super Cute Ruth!