Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 21, 2014

See Ya Monday


I'm off! This afternoon begins my scrapbooking/crafting/kid free/worry free/yes I will have drink weekend.  Last November I attended my downline's scrapbook weekend.  I had such a good time that I'm going back.  Last time I only stayed 1 night, this time I'm staying 2!  This will be so much fun.  I'm taking 4 bags of what I think I'll need to stamp/craft with.  I WILL get scrapbooking done, my laptop is in the white backpack.  The other three bags hold stamps, ink, accessories, adhesives, paper cutter, etc. and some snacks :)
Thanks to my good friend Carmelita, I have some lovely Thirty One bags to tote my stuff.  If you need some bags, she's the one to call.  I do have one more bag, my clothes/personal items.  That's not packed yet, I have a couple hours.  These were the important bags :)  I'll be posting on my Facebook page progress and updates throughout the weekend.  If you haven't 'liked' me yet head over and like me.   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: