Friday, March 7, 2014

Nugget Boxes


I don't want to shock you, but I've CASED another box by Sam from Pootles.  It's becoming a little stockerish isn't it?  At least there's an entire ocean between us :)  Though I think she'd be a joy in person, plus I love her accent :)  She shared these wonderful boxes on her blog and I loved them but it wasn't until she shared on Facebook that you could fit the Hershey Nuggets in them.  Yay!!!!  We all know how much I love chocolate! 
I always give small gifts to those that attend my classes, I have one tomorrow, so this is the gift they'll receive.  The boxes hold 6 nuggets!  Whooohooo!!!  I used the Sale a Bration paper Sweet Sorbet to make them.  I tried to use all the patterns (at least my favorite patterns), this is just a small collection of all the boxes I made.  I added a tag with the Sale a Bration twine (LOVE THIS TWINE!!!)  SU if you listening please put this in the New Catalog...please please please!!! 
Here's how the box opens.  Wouldn't it be great if I would have shared one that had candy in it???  Well I ran out, before I filled all the boxes so I had to run to the store to pick up some more :)  Remember to check out Sam's blog if you'd like to make these boxes too!!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: