Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 7, 2014

Nugget Boxes


I don't want to shock you, but I've CASED another box by Sam from Pootles.  It's becoming a little stockerish isn't it?  At least there's an entire ocean between us :)  Though I think she'd be a joy in person, plus I love her accent :)  She shared these wonderful boxes on her blog and I loved them but it wasn't until she shared on Facebook that you could fit the Hershey Nuggets in them.  Yay!!!!  We all know how much I love chocolate! 
I always give small gifts to those that attend my classes, I have one tomorrow, so this is the gift they'll receive.  The boxes hold 6 nuggets!  Whooohooo!!!  I used the Sale a Bration paper Sweet Sorbet to make them.  I tried to use all the patterns (at least my favorite patterns), this is just a small collection of all the boxes I made.  I added a tag with the Sale a Bration twine (LOVE THIS TWINE!!!)  SU if you listening please put this in the New Catalog...please please please!!! 
Here's how the box opens.  Wouldn't it be great if I would have shared one that had candy in it???  Well I ran out, before I filled all the boxes so I had to run to the store to pick up some more :)  Remember to check out Sam's blog if you'd like to make these boxes too!!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: