Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tag Topper Close


These cards are all the rage right now.  The Tag Topper Punch is such a versatile punch, I've done so much with it EXCEPT make a tag :)  It's defiantly one of my favorite punches!  I followed the instructions on this video to make the card (way easier than the way I was going to do it!)  Once you do it once, you can do it a million times!  I used Basic Black for my card base and I pulled out my favorite print from the Sale a Bration DSP, Sweet Sorbet.  HURRY you have just over a week to earn your Sale a Bration items!!  Sale a Bration ENDS March 31!!!
I also used the Sale a Bration bakers twine.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bakers twine!!  I'm crossing my fingers we'll see it in the new catalog.  For my greeting I embossed it in black and added a few flowers.  The flowers are from the small scallop circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.  Of course no card of mine is complete without some sparkle, so I reached for my rhinestones :)  If you haven't tried to make this style of card yet, it's fun and simple!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: