Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tag Topper Close


These cards are all the rage right now.  The Tag Topper Punch is such a versatile punch, I've done so much with it EXCEPT make a tag :)  It's defiantly one of my favorite punches!  I followed the instructions on this video to make the card (way easier than the way I was going to do it!)  Once you do it once, you can do it a million times!  I used Basic Black for my card base and I pulled out my favorite print from the Sale a Bration DSP, Sweet Sorbet.  HURRY you have just over a week to earn your Sale a Bration items!!  Sale a Bration ENDS March 31!!!
I also used the Sale a Bration bakers twine.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bakers twine!!  I'm crossing my fingers we'll see it in the new catalog.  For my greeting I embossed it in black and added a few flowers.  The flowers are from the small scallop circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.  Of course no card of mine is complete without some sparkle, so I reached for my rhinestones :)  If you haven't tried to make this style of card yet, it's fun and simple!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: