Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Man Up!


Over the weekend I hosted my Man Up! Class.  We made 5 cards specifically designed for men.  They're some of my favorite masculine cards ever!  This first one was a huge hit.  We even brainstormed some ideas to change it up and make it a St. Patrick's Day card (green background, green beer, etc).  This card was inspired by a card that I saw on Pintrest.  This is the perfect 'man' card :)
For the foam we used four different sized circle punches, the 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch.  We punched 4 of each size and then sponged them in So Saffron.  So cute!!  I love this card!!!
This card was probably one of the quickest from the class, it balanced out the beer card which was a little time consuming :)  We used the Sale A Bration DSP and the Chevron Border Punch.  So fun!!!  This is actually my LEAST favorite pattern in the package, I was really glad to figure out how to use it :)
We embossed the background, just to finish it up.  I have 3 more cards to share from my Man Up! Class.  I'll share those tomorrow.  Plus I still have the cards from our swap last week to share!  It's going to be a busy week!!!  Keep checking back!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: