Monday, March 10, 2014

Man Up!


Over the weekend I hosted my Man Up! Class.  We made 5 cards specifically designed for men.  They're some of my favorite masculine cards ever!  This first one was a huge hit.  We even brainstormed some ideas to change it up and make it a St. Patrick's Day card (green background, green beer, etc).  This card was inspired by a card that I saw on Pintrest.  This is the perfect 'man' card :)
For the foam we used four different sized circle punches, the 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch.  We punched 4 of each size and then sponged them in So Saffron.  So cute!!  I love this card!!!
This card was probably one of the quickest from the class, it balanced out the beer card which was a little time consuming :)  We used the Sale A Bration DSP and the Chevron Border Punch.  So fun!!!  This is actually my LEAST favorite pattern in the package, I was really glad to figure out how to use it :)
We embossed the background, just to finish it up.  I have 3 more cards to share from my Man Up! Class.  I'll share those tomorrow.  Plus I still have the cards from our swap last week to share!  It's going to be a busy week!!!  Keep checking back!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: