Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, March 17, 2014

Silver Wish


It's St. Patrick's Day!  Happy St. Paddy's Day!  I don't have a St. Patrick's project, I don't think I've crafted at all this year for this holiday.  Hmmm, strange!  But I do have lovely card to share!!  This card is so elegant.  The Silver, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry look amazing together!  I used the silver vellum and silver foil cardstock for this card.  Both coordinate beautifully and look great!!!  I used the silver ribbon and some white bakers twine along with a button to complete the card.  I love the whimsical and wispy look of the bakers twine on this card :) 
The flowers are made with the four flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I used our Rhinestones and just colored them with a black sharpie to make them black.  They're still sparkly just black now.  So pretty!!  I have a big week.  I'm finishing packing (both craft stuff and personal stuff) for my scrapbooking weekend.  I'm so stinkin' excited!!  Even though alot of my craft stuff is packed I have lots to share this week, though if we could skip right to Friday I'd be ok with that :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: