Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Watercolor


I love the look when you watercolor, though I'm not a huge watercolorer (that's a word :) I love when it's done.   This card was created with the intention to use it for our swap for our meeting this week (I'll actually be doing a different card but this one was in my head so I thought I'd try it out).  Our theme is retired stuff, this is hard for me, I love our new stuff so much!!!  I have some retired stuff (mostly stamp sets), but I did find some retired DSP, I don't remember which package this one is from, sorry!  I seemed to coordinate well with the flowers from Happy Watercolor.
I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper, then used my Rich Razzleberry marker to put a dot in the center of each flower.  I used my aqua painter to drag the color out to the rest of the flower.  It's so pretty!  Once it was all dry I cut it into 4 pieces, they're not even, I did that on purpose.  I used dimensionals to attach them to the card.  I love the look of the pieces broken up.  I have a different card for our swap and I'll share that one a little later this week!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: