Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rub On Fun

When the mini catalog was released a few months ago, I really really debated about getting the Summer Love Rub Ons or not. Well after a few months, I finally caved in a got them and boy am I glad I did, I only wish I had got them a long time ago. I made a couple of projects with them and they're just so nice.

I really love the Baja Breeze in them and I am sooooo going to miss that color. I think of all the SU colors it's my favorite and I can't believe it's going away in a month. Well until them I'm going to make the most of it and I did just order a new package of cardstock so don't be surprised if I'm still using it after the new catalog comes out. Well let's get to the projects. That's enough of me rambling about the colors.

The first one is a card that I made, I really like it. It's very simple and came together in just minutes.


The next one is a tag that I made to hang on my wall in my stamp room. Sorry the picture is so dark. It's a dark rainy day here.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, White, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Summer Love Rub Ons, dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note die, Baja Breeze double stitched ribbon
Thanks for looking, have a great, 3-day weekend, see you Monday!

No comments: