Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pop Up Birthday Cards

May is the beginning of of the birthday season. There are 3 birthdays in May all 4 days apart then 2 more in June and then we have a break for a while-at least until August. So two of the 3 birthdays in May are for my nephews. Who will be 8 and 6. So I made them each a pop up card. I kept them pretty simple, as you can see.
The first one is for Andrew, he'll be 6 this year.
I used the owl chipboard from the So Tweet chipboard set. I don't have any owl stamp sets. So I just wrote in my greeting.


Here's the inside, complete with owl DSP. Not sure if Andrew is a big fan of owls, but hopefully he likes them enough to enjoy this card.
The next one is for William, who will be 8 this year. I made him a truck card. The truck is from Loads of Love. I just watercolored it with a blender pen. The greeting is from Loads of Love Accessories, it says "driving by with a birthday hi"





The inside is supposed to look like it's driving around a mountain. Not sure if I acheived that look but it's still cute either way.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets-Loads of Love, and Loads of Love Accessories
Cardstock-Sahara Sand and Basic Gray Textured, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, White, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Black, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink-Chocolate Chip pad and marker, More Mustard Marker, Staz on, Kiwi Kiss, Going Gray, Black, Real Red, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa
Accessories-White Gel Pen, Blender Pen, silver brads, 1/16 punch, sponge daubers, So Tweet Chipboard, big shot, gogo boots alphabet die, 3-D cake die, sticky strip, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: