Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chatty Owl

I can't believe it's almost June. The retired stamp set and accessory list will be out June 1st. I'll post it on my blog on June 1 so make sure to watch for it! July 1 the new catalog will be released. I'm booking workshops for the new catalog, so if you want to get your hands on brand new hostess sets make sure to email me to book a workshop.

I have a super fun card for you today. I went a little crazy with the gel pen but I like how it came out. It's a pretty straight forward card so I won't go into great details on it. For the card I used the Loop to Loop rub ons from the level 3 hostess bundle.

Supplies
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP
Accessories: Loop to Loop Rub ons, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: