Monday, May 18, 2009

Everything plus a window sheet!

Well we're back to Monday and May is more then half over, can you believe it. Where is the year going?
I have a ton of blogs that I check daily, I don't even know how many it is but it's a lot. They're always good and I keep a notepad by the computer and while I'm checking the blogs if I see something I like and want to try I write it down. And on Friday there were sooooo many great ideas that I have to try. I almost filled up a whole sheet of paper with ideas. This card was inspired by one of those blogs. I got the idea from Dawn, and I really love this card. Although lately I've loved everything with a window sheet! And our printed window sheets in the mini catalog are so easy to use and here's a great example.

There's that great Walk in the Park DSP again. The inside says 'you mean everything to me'. This card is so easy to make, I won't go into lots of details Dawn has a great video on her blog you can check out.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Always
Cardstock: Going Gray and Basic Gray Textured, White, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Printed window sheets, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, eyelet border punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: