Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Card for Mom

My Mom's birthday was this week, it was actually on Mother's Day. So she got double the cards. So here's what I made for her. I used chipboard again. The scallop border on the bottom is made with chipboard.
It's actually a pretty simple card and came together very quickly. My sister also made her a card with chipboard in addtion to her Mother's Day card I made with chipboard. Theme maybe??


Supplies
Stamp Sets-Oval All
Cardstock-Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, White, Sweet Always DSP
Ink-Chocolate Chip
Accessories-Chocolate Chip double stitched ribbon, large oval and scallop oval punches, chipboard, dimensionals, tombow glue

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: