Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet Window Sheet

Have you tried our window sheets yet? They are so great and they make the most beautiful cards ever!! I made this card for my upline whose birthday is this weekend. And it sat on my desk for a while, I thought that it needed something else, some other kind of accent or stamped image to it. But after staring at it for so long I realized that I love it just like this. It's simple but soooooo pretty.
The base of the card is made from one of our window sheets. The greeting is stamped on the inside piece of the white. It's just so pretty and there's not much else I can say. I almost didn't give it to her, because I loved it so much, but I'm glad I have a picture of it and who knows maybe I'll make another one for me!
The only thing stamped on this card is the greeting, the Sweet Always DSP is so pretty by itself. And don't forget you can get our DSP on sale this month-buy 3 get one free!


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: White Organza ribbon, glue dots, window sheets, eyelet border punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: