Friday, May 8, 2009

No Bottles Please

My friend Jennifer, from yesterday's post, asked me if I could make her a couple of signs to put in the hospital bed after the baby is born, asking that the nurses refrain from giving the baby bottles or pacifiers. So I of course agreed. Anything I can do to help! So here's what I came up with.

The first time I made it I cut all the letters out with the Go Go Boots dies for the big shot, but they weren't glued down. I wanted to get Jennifer's approval before I glued and poor Dan didn't know that they weren't glued down and picked it up, all the letters fell off and it took us a while to find them all. I ended up having to cut a new L, never did find it. Oh well.

The sheep is made from punches. My Passion for Punches 4 class is coming up quickly-it's May 16. There's still space available so let me know if you'd like to come! I'd love to have you there! We'll be making 4 projects, featuring pets with punches. The class is $15 or free with a $30 order.


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: