Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Live, Laugh and Love

Happy Saturday to you! Today is my Passion for Punches 4 class. I can't wait. I really love these classes! So I'll make today's post short.
This card is so cute and I have no idea who I'll give it to but I sure do like it. This card is a 4x4 card. I have a bunch of 1 inch squares form the DSP. Great way to use up scraps by the way. I used the Walk in the Park DSP from the mini catalog for it. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, White, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Cameo Coral
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Designer brads flower brad, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend, see you Monday!

No comments: