Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Birthday

Yes that's right ANOTHER birthday card. Why are there so many birthdays in May?? And all in the same week? Why oh why? Well all the birthday cards I've shown you this week were all fun cards to make and to be honest none of them took very long. This one especially. And it may look really familiar. I've been doing this layout alot lately. It's just so simple and classy and pretty. Next week I promise I'll stray away from it though, and give you something different.


The DSP on this card is Walk in the Park from the mini. Isn't it just so pretty. It just completes the card with very little work on my part. Which is why I LOOOOVVVVVEEEE our DSP.

On another note, thanks for those that commented on my Tutorial Tuesday Experiment. Someone suggested using bleach on a colored shirt which I LOVE that idea. I may try that and I'll post and let you know. I have new ideas running through my head about it and I'll make sure and let you know what I come up with. But thanks to those that commented.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Oval All
Cardstock: White, Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Border punch, Satin ribbon, dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: