Monday, January 30, 2023

Conversation Bubbles and Gingham Cinched Top Box

Yesterday for Sale-a-Bration Sunday I shared this adorable Cinched Top Box.  I wanted to share another version of that box to share just how versatile and fun it is.  If you haven't checked out yesterday's post make sure you do, there's also a video that shares how to make this box.  For today's box I'm using the Conversation Bubbles Bundle.  Such a cute bundle for so many projects.  I'm also using the Country Gingham DSP.  

stampin up, conversation bubbles

My box is Sweet Sorbet, the DSP is Sweet Sorbet, the ink is Sweet Sorbet and the twine is Sweet Sorbet.  I love our color coordination and this makes for such a CUTE box.  I added some die cut hearts, also from the Conversation Bubbles Dies, for a pop of color.  It's so sweet!  

stampin up, conversation bubbles

To make your own cinched top box:
Sweet Sorbet 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Start on one side and score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/2"
Turn cardstock so the 1 1/2" is at the top of the Simply Scored Tool score at 1", 2", 3", 4" and 5", with the cardstock in the same position make a mark with the stylus or a pencil at 1/2", 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"

Trim bottom tabs.  On the top with the marks score diagonally from the mark to the intersecting score line below on either side of the mark.  

Country Gingham DSP 2 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Head to my post from yesterday to see a video on how to make this box.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, conversation bubbles


 

No comments: