Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Favored Flowers DSP Fun Fold Card-VIDEO

It's Sale-a-Bration Sunday again! Yay!!  Today we're taking a closer look at the Favored Flowers DSP.  This DSP didn't catch my eye intimately.  The colors are more regal then the brights I normally gravitate too but once I got it and started playing with it I loved it!!!  It's so stunning!  This card is all DSP!  The only thing stamped is the greeting.  We'll be doing some fussy cutting, but the great news is if you don't enjoy fussing cutting there are dies that coordinate with this DSP.  The Fragrant Flowers Bundle (linked below in the supplies) in the Mini Catalog coordinates perfectly with the DSP.  If you have the dies you can die cut the flowers directly from the DSP.  If you don't you can fussy cut them like me! 

stampin up, favored flowers dsp

Once your flowers are cut out, however you choose to cut them, you're ready to make this card!  For my greeting I heat embossed a greeting from the Framed Florets Set, also in the Mini Catalog.  This is one of my favorite greetings ever.  I used Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and White Embossing Powder.  I added pops of gold on my card with some Gold Shimmer Ribbon and gold sequins.  

stampin up, favored flowers

One of the things I love most about this card is that it's a fun tri-fold fun fold!  I love a good fun fold and when the DSP is this pretty and you want to show both sides why not make it a fun fold.  The top folds opens to the top and the bottom flap unfolds to the bottom.  It's a simple fold but so fun!  

stampin up, favored flowers

Here's the supplies you'll need for your card:

Evening Evergreen Cardstock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Favored Flowers DSP 4" x 12" on the long side score at 3/4", 4 1/2" and 9 3/4", also a piece that is 4" x 1", plus cut flowers
Blackberry Bliss Scalloped Rectangle die cut 
Basic White 5" x 3 3/4"

Check out the video below for all the details on this card.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, favored flowers dsp

Shop my Online Store.  






 

No comments: