Thursday, January 5, 2023

Love Cats Swiss Roll Box-VIDEO

Welcome to the first day of the new Mini Catalog!  Yay!!!  I'm soooo excited to share this project with you.  It's simple but adorable!  You can make a bunch of these in no time and the treat inside is affordable enough you can give these to everyone on your list this year!  I'm featuring the new Love Cats Set in the Mini Catalog.  This set has fun images and cute greetings so if this one doesn't work for you mix it up with a different image and greeting!  

stampin up, love cats

I used the Stamparatus to get a nice dark black image on my cat.  With the Stamparatus I was able to stamp it multiple times to get that crisp image.  My greeting is white heat embossed on black and fussy cut out.  I paired the Melon Mambo cardstock with some Granny Apple Green.  I love the bold pop of color from these two colors.  I finished my box with some Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Glossy Dots and Wink of Stella on my die cut heart.  

stampin up, love cats

Inside my box is some Little Debbie Swiss Rolls.  These are my favorites...maybe....I do love them!  They're pretty readily available in most grocery stores.  If you can't find them check out the Little Debbie Snack Finder to find them in your area.  

To make the box you'll need some Melon Mambo Cardstock
6 1/4" x 8"
On the short side score at 1", 4 3/4" and 5 3/4"
On the long side score at 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 6 1/2" and 7 1/2"

Granny Apple Green 2 5/8" x 3 5/8"

I have a video with all the detail below. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, love cats


 

No comments: