Thursday, January 19, 2023

Sweet Citrus and Dandy Designs Card

Did you check out the amazing box from yesterday's post?  I love that box!  I love this card too!  I used the leftover stamped images from the box to make a coordinating card with it! I used all the same colors, and supplies.  This card is so quick to pull together, a stack of these as a gift would make the perfect gift!!! 

stampin up, sweet citrus

The only thing I changed from the box to the card is the gems in the center of the flowers.  On the box I used the Pastel Iridescent Gems.  Those are gorgeous but they're a little bulky especially for a card I want to keep simple and mail.  So I changed to the Opaque Gems.  These are stunners too.  You can't go wrong when you're adding sparkle and shine!  

stampin up, sweet citrus


 

No comments: