Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Conversation Bubbles Reese's Heart Box-VIDEO

It's time to get those Valentine treats made!  This is such a cute one and it's affordable!  You know I love a good affordable treat!  I'm using the Conversation Bubbles Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  This is a great set, you can use it for Valentine's but it will also carry you through the year.  I love a set that can pull double duty.  

stampin up, conversation bubbles bundle

In addition to the Conversation Bubbles Bundle I'm using the Heart Punch Pack from our Annual Catalog.  This two pack of punches comes with a scalloped heart and a smaller straight edge heart.  They're perfect for this cute box.  I used some Sale-a-Bration DSP from the Favored Flowers pack for a belly band and tied some White Seam Binding Ribbon around the box.  They don't have to take off the ribbon to get their treat with is great!  

stampin up, conversations bubbles

I kept my stamping simple and added a little detail to my Rich Razzleberry heart with a stamped star.  The dies in the bundle cut out the bubbles and that cute heart perfectly!  I added some Wink of Stella to my heart for some added sparkle.  Inside my box is a Reese's heart.  These are everywhere right now wherever Valentine candy is sold.  Check your local stores.  
stampin up , conversations bubbles

To make the box:
Calypso Coral 5 1/4" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/4", 4 1/4" and 5"
On the short side score at 3/4", 2 1/4", 3" and 4 1/2"

Favored Flowers DSP 2 3/4" x 5 1/4"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin' up, conversation bubbles


 

No comments: