Monday, January 16, 2023

Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Class

Over the weekend I held my Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration in person class.  These are the cards my guests made.  I love them all!  They all feature new products!  I don't have a supply list or measurements for any of these cards, that's a perk for those that attend my class. If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area and want to attend a future class contact me for my schedule.  

The first card uses the Beautifully Happy Set and the Favored Flowers DSP, both are Sale-a-Bration options you can choose free!  I love the colors and that flower is so stunning!  


I love the next card so much!  It's simple but so stunning because of that metallic paper.  The Like An Animal DSP is so fun and I love it so much more than I thought I would!  What fun prints and textures.  I also used the Kind and Sincere Set for this card.


The next card uses more Sale-a-Bration items.  The Dandy Designs DSP and the Thanks A Bunch Set.  These items are only available through February or while supplies last.  Don't miss out on getting them free!!  


The Conversations Bubbles Bundle is one of my favorites!  I love this card!  The colors are amazing too!  I pulled the colors from the Dandy Designs DSP that's featured on this card too.  


The final card is an interactive spinner card.  We used the Give It A Whirl Dies and the Taco Fiesta Set.  Soooo, so, so cute!  This set is one of my favorites in the Mini Catalog.  I reach for it so often! 


The wheel spins to reveal the chile peppers!  So fun! 




 Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!







No comments: