Monday, January 2, 2023

Sneak Peek Best Day Set

We are getting sooooo close to the release of the new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog!  I can't wait!  Thursday will be here before you know it!  Today I have one more sneak peek!  This one uses the Best Day Set.  This set is sooo cute!  This cake is so adorable on its own but there are other cute images and fun greetings in this set too.  I colored my cake with Stampin' Blends.  You'll find a list of colors in the supply list.  

stampin up, best day

I used the new Something Fancy Dies and tied some Black Baker's Twine around the greeting piece.  The embossing folder is also new.  It's the Cane Weave Folder and it's pretty amazing!  I finished the card with some new Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls.  They add lots of shine! I have a full supply list below.  Items available now you can shop for in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 5, 2023 or you join my team and get them now! 

stampin up, best day


 

No comments: