Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Sweet Citrus Trident Box-VIDEO

I'm super excited to share this box with you today!  I LOVE the colors!  They're so bright and I bet you can't smile without looking at them!  Plus we're using the new Sweet Citrus Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  This has become one of my favorite bundles!  It's a hybrid bundle which means the bundle includes the stamps, dies and embossing folder.  And you cut your dies in the embossing folder.  I was hesitant on hybrid bundles in the past but I'm hooked on them now!  

stampin up, sweet citrus

In addition to the Sweet Citrus Bundle I'm also using the Dandy Designs Sale-a-Bration DSP for my belly band.  This DSP is incredible!  I stamped my fruit in a combo of Melon Mambo Ink and Polished Pink Ink.  These colors coordinate well together and make for such a fun combo, especially when paired up with Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie!  The image from the Sweet Citrus Set stamps 4 at a time.  I'm only using one today but, check my blog tomorrow to see what I did with the rest of the images I stamped, die cut and embossed!

stampin up, sweet citrus

In my box is a pack of Trident Gum in the Tropical Twist flavor.  We get these in three packs at our local Wal Mart.  My son loves this flavor so we're always stocked up.  Save this box idea and make it for other flavors too!  

Make your own box with: 

Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 8 1/2" x 6 1/4"
On the long side score at 2", 2 1/2", 6" and 6 1/2"
On the short side score at 1 1/2", 2", 4 1/4" and 4 3/4"

Dandy Designs DSP 2" x 6"

Check out the video for all the details on this card.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sweet citrus



 

No comments: