Friday, January 27, 2023

Best Day Stacked Cake

Today I'm sharing a bright, fun and cheerful card that is perfect for anyone's birthday!  I used the new Best Day Set and stamped the cake image five times.  I colored them all with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut them out.  On the bottom four cakes I trimmed off the 'happy birthday' greeting.  On the top cake I left it and fussy cut it around it as well.  The cakes were all stacked and adhered together before putting it on a slim line card.  It's so fun!  

stampin up, best day

All my Stampin' Blends colors are listed below in my supply list.  I also used some of the new Vellum Basics to add just a subtle detail behind my cake.  It's hard to see in the photos but I used the striped vellum and I love the way it looks on the Basic White Cardstock.  My DSP is from the Perfectly Penciled DSP, this is a great black and white package that is good for any occasion.  Here's all the measurements to make this card.

Daffodil Delight 8 1/2" x 7" on the short side score at 3 1/2"
Basic White 8 1/4" x 3 1/4
Vellum Basics 8" x 3"
Perfectly Penciled DSP 3 1/4" x 2
Melon Mambo 3 1/4" x 5/8" 

I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, best day


 

No comments: