Friday, January 13, 2023

Petal Park Rainbow

Do you love flowers? Do you love rainbows? If so I have the best card to share today!  I used the Petal Park Bundle, which is a punch bundle, for my card today.  We all love a punch bundle, the convenience of simply punching out an image is unbeatable.  Don't get me wrong I love my dies but I love punches too!  The Petal Park Bundle stamps and punches three flowers at a time.  So for each color I stamped and punched once.  My colors are all listed below in my supply list.  I stamped the solid image of the stamp off on scratch paper first then on my Basic White Cardstock.  I stamped the detail image over without stamping off.  

stampin up, petal park

I arranged my flowers in rainbow order diagonally on the card.  I popped up the larger ones on Dimensionals and adhered the rest down flat.  I heat embossed a greeting from the Something Fancy Set on Basic Black Cardstock.  I added some shine with the new Pastel Sequins and for some additional sparkle I splattered some Wink Of Stella over the entire card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, petal park


 

No comments: