Monday, January 23, 2023

Silly Goose Class Card One and Prep-Silly Goose Birthday

Hello!!!  I'm so excited to release a new series on my blog!  This is the first class in my Stamp A Stack Series.  I'm hoping to provide these stamp a stack classes every month, or at least every other month.  I'll pick a stamp set and feature it in three fun cards.  If you want to purchase the class kit from me and make the cards yourself I'm happy to provide the kit for you!  Details below.  This is card one in my class.  This class will feature the Silly Goose Set.  If you don't have the Silly Goose Set you can shop for it in my Online Store or substitute a similar set.  The Silly Goose Set is available in Cling Mount or Photopolymer.  You can choose which you prefer.  I prefer Photopolymer because I find it more convenient for me and my stamping.  If you prefer to watercolor over coloring with Stampin' Blends you might want to choose Cling Mount as it works better with StazOn Ink for watercoloring.  The choice is yours!  
stampin up, silly goose

Included in your kit is 12 sheets (6" x 6") of the Dandy Designs DSP, this DSP is only available during Sale-a-Bration free with a $100 order.  You'll need to choose three designs to trim and use for your cards.  Check out the video for the details on trimming your DSP.  

You'll trim all three sheets the same:
Cut at 4", then trim the 4" x 6" piece on the long side at 2", then 2" again. You should have three 2" x 4" pieces.  

With the remaining 2" x 6" piece of DSP, trim on the short side at 1 1/2", then trim on the long side every 1" until you have six 1 1/2" x 1" pieces.  

With the remaining 1/2" x 6" piece trim at 4"

Repeat with remaining two sheets of DSP.

When you're done trimming the three sheets you should be left with 
-Nine 2" x 4" pieces
-Eighteen 1 1/2" x 1" pieces
-Three 1/2" x 4" pieces

You'll use all the pieces on all nine cards in this class.  

stampin up, silly goose

The card for today, you'll need, three 2" x 4" pieces and nine of the 1 1/2" x 1" pieces. Check out the details on the card in the video linked below.  This card is so fun!  There is some fussy cutting involved.  You'll need to fussy cut the balloon and add it to the tag.  It's an extra detail that makes for an adorable card.  Love this card? Get the class kit!  Details below.  

stampin up, silly goose

Get the Silly Goose Class Stamp a Stack Kit!  Email me to request your kit, I'll respond with a link to pay via Paypal.  Classes will ship after payment is received.  There is a limited number of kits, available while supplies last.  You can order multiple kits as stock allows.

You will need to provide stamps, inks, markers, adhesives and trim your own DSP.  You can shop for supplies in my Online Store.  Supplies listed and linked below in my supply list. 

There is no PDF for this class, this blog post and video serves as class instructions.

The class is $25 paid via Paypal.  You'll make 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs. 
You get:
-Supplies for 9 cards and envelopes
-1/2 sheet of Basic White for stamping greetings and images that are fussy cut
-12 sheets (6" x 6") of the Dandy Designs DSP 
-30 Iridescent Pearls

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request your kit.  





 

No comments: