Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Silly Goose Class Card Three-Gaggles of Good Wishes

Today is the final card in my Silly Goose Class.  This one I think is my favorite!  If you've missed the other two cards in this class check back the last two days and you'll find them.  If you'd like the class packet to make these cards email me to see if there's any packets still available.  Details on the class are listed below.  

stampin up, silly goose

On day one, card one, we prepped our DSP by trimming it.  For our last card you'll use the pieces that are remaining.  You'll need three of the 2" x 4" pieces and nine of the 1 1/2" x 1" pieces.  If you'd like smaller squares for this card you can trim the pieces to 1" x 1".  I have versions of both shown on my post.  Both look great!  

stampin up, silly goose

This card has the most coloring and you'll be fussy cutting this image. If you don't want to fussy cut you can stamp her on a circle, square or other shape.  In your class kit, you're given a 1/2 sheet of Basic White Cardstock for your stamping/fussy cutting. It's also for your greetings.  Details on the class kit are below if you'd like to pick up your own kit.  

stampin up, silly goose.

Get the Silly Goose Class Stamp a Stack Kit!  Email me to request your kit, I'll respond with a link to pay via Paypal.  Classes will ship after payment is received.  There is a limited number of kits, available while supplies last.  You can order multiple kits as stock allows.

You will need to provide stamps, inks, markers, adhesives and trim your own DSP.  You can shop for supplies in my Online Store.  Supplies listed and linked below in my supply list. 

There is no PDF for this class, this blog post and video serves as class instructions.

The class is $25 paid via Paypal.  You'll make 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs. 
You get:
-Supplies for 9 cards and envelopes
-1/2 sheet of Basic White for stamping greetings and images that are fussy cut
-12 sheets (6" x 6") of the Dandy Designs DSP 
-30 Iridescent Pearls

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request your kit.  
 
stampin up, silly goose


No comments: