Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Sentimental Park SNEAK PEEK

Today I'm sharing a beautiful card!  This is my last sneak peek project of the upcoming Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs.  Their launch date is set for Thursday and I couldn't be more excited!  I'll be live on my Facebook Business Page on Thursday at 9am MT to kick it off! But for today I'm sharing another card that features a brand new bundle from the Mini Catalog.  This is the Sentimental Park Bundle.  The dies are so much fun!  Not only are they fun shapes but they also die cut gorgeous flowers along the edges of the label!  I love that fun touch!!!
 
stampin up, sentimental park

I'm using some new DSP from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This is the Dainty Flowers Pack, you can earn this free with a $50 order when Sale-a-Bration launches on January 5!  I used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers on the tag on a few off the tag.  I think it spotlights them a little more and it adds some nice pops of color.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sentimental park

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Sentimental Park Bundle SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog
Dainty Flowers DSP SNEAK PEEK Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Milky Dots SNEAK PEEK Mini Catalog



 

No comments: