Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Silly Goose Class Card Two-Goose Bumps

I hope you're enjoying this Silly Goose Class Series on my blog!  I sure love these cards! Today I'm sharing card two of three.  If you missed card one you can check it out here.  Card one also breaks down the prep you'll need to do with your DSP if you get the card kit. Card three will be posted tomorrow.  

stampin' up, silly goose

For this card you'll to pull out some of your DSP pieces that you prepped in card one.  You'll need three of the 2" x 4" pieces and the three 1/2" x 4" pieces.  Stamp you geese on a piece of white that is 5" x 3 3/4", if you get the class kit, this is already trimmed for you!  Stamp them on the top half of the cardstock.  Color them with the Stampin' Blends.  They're quick and easy to color.  

stampin up, silly goose

You'll finish the card with the DSP, twine and pearls.  Details are all in the video below.  This stamp a stack is so much fun because you get to choose which DSP are your favorite and which you want to use!  I love being able to mix and match my favorites!  

stampin up, silly goose

Get the Silly Goose Class Stamp a Stack Kit!  Email me to request your kit, I'll respond with a link to pay via Paypal.  Classes will ship after payment is received.  There is a limited number of kits, available while supplies last.  You can order multiple kits as stock allows.

You will need to provide stamps, inks, markers, adhesives and trim your own DSP.  You can shop for supplies in my Online Store.  Supplies listed and linked below in my supply list. 

There is no PDF for this class, this blog post and video serves as class instructions.

The class is $25 paid via Paypal.  You'll make 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs. 
You get:
-Supplies for 9 cards and envelopes
-1/2 sheet of Basic White for stamping greetings and images that are fussy cut
-12 sheets (6" x 6") of the Dandy Designs DSP 
-30 Iridescent Pearls

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request your kit. 



 

No comments: