Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Dainty Flowers DSP Lindor Truffle Cinched Top Box-VIDEO

Today for Sale-a-Bration Sunday I'm featuring the Dainty Flowers DSP.  This DSP makes some incredible and amazing cards!  It's a gorgeous DSP!  But I wanted to use it for a box instead of a card today.  This box has been floating around my head for a couple of weeks and I finally found the right treat to put inside it! This cute cinched top box is fancy enough to impress but easy enough to make a bunch!  It's my kind of box!  

stampin up, dainty flowers

I used Crushed Curry Cardstock for my actual box and wrapped it in the Dainty Flowers DSP.  I also die cut a tag from the DSP and fussy cut some flowers directly from the DSP.  My greeting is stamped on some of the leftover DSP too.  No waste here!  This DSP coordinates with the Dainty Delight Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  If you love this DSP make sure you grab that bundle too!  It also has some fun dies that die cut some flowers if you don't want to fussy cut the flowers in the DSP.  

stampin up, dainty flowers

To make your own cinched top box:
Crushed Curry 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Start on one side and score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/2"
Turn cardstock so the 1 1/2" is at the top of the Simply Scored Tool score at 1", 2", 3", 4" and 5", with the cardstock in the same position make a mark with the stylus or a pencil at 1/2", 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"

Trim bottom tabs.  On the top with the marks score diagonally from the mark to the intersecting score line below on either side of the mark.  

Dainty Flowers DSP 2 1/2" x 5 3/4", die cut tag and tag reinforcer and flowers to fussy cut

stampin up, dainty flowers

Inside my box are some Lindor Truffles.  I have the chocolate strawberry ones in my box.  I got mine at CVS.  Any flavor would work and these are available year round so you can make this box any time of year!  Check out the video for all the details on this box and make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss a video. I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Tomorrow on my blog I'm sharing another version of this box with different products you'll love! 

stampin up, dainty flowers


 

No comments: