Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Woodland Spinner

I have a really cute card to share with you today.  We're using the new Give It A Whirl Dies.  I've shared these dies before you can check out this card here where I used the new Peekaboo Farm Set with these dies.  I am completely blown away by these dies.  I've seen some incredible cards too!  The possibilities are endless!!!  I saw this card by Melissa and loved it.  I wanted to create something similar.  

stampin up, woodland wonder

I think that this adorable Woodland Wonder Set is perfect for these dies.  As you rotate the wheel different critters appear in the window.  It's pretty cute!!  

stampin up, woodland wonder

Aligning all the animals is really the only tricky part but if you pull in your Stamparatus you'll have success.  I stamped my tree onto the base piece of the Give It A Whirl Dies with the Stamparatus.  With grid paper under my paper, I marked where the brad hole was and traced the die cut circle opening.  Also on the grid paper I stamped the tree again.  Then when lining up each stamp, I used the tree stamp on the grid paper and the traced die cut circle opening to place my stamps.  After I picked up each stamp I added my spinner circle, aligning the brad holes (the one die cut and the one on the grid paper).  

stampin up, woodland wonder

It takes a few extra steps to get it all lined up perfectly but it's so worth it when you do!  I colored all my critters with Stampin' Blends.  All the colors are listed below.  Finally I added a greeting from the Create With Friends Set.  I heat embossed the 'friend' on Vellum with Gold and fussy cut it out.  I love the final look.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for all of these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, woodland wonder
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 

No comments: