Friday, June 11, 2021

Measure Of Love

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this card!  The colors-LOVE! The Stampin' Blends-LOVE! Fussy Cutting-LOVE! I love it all!  I used the new set Measure Of Love.  This set was one of the first items on my wish list.  I love it!  When I finally got a chance to make a card with it I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  The bowl of cherries is fussy cut and the scale is fussy cut.  But if you wanted to skip the fussy cutting you could stamp the images directly onto the scalloped rectangle.  

stampin up, measure of love, stampin blends

For the bowl I colored it in Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.  I left the edges darker and the center lighter.  As a curved object the front would be lighter and as it curves around it would get darker.  After I colored it the hearts were stamped in Bumblebee Ink.  The cherries and stems were stamped in Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.  For my scale, I colored it with Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue, again using the same theory that the center would be lighter than the edges.  Since the top of the scale extends past the bottom it would cast a shadow on the sides and not the center.  In my head that makes sense and it looks so cute so I'm going with it!!!  To finish the card I used some twine from the Playful Pets Pack and I added some texture with the Checks and Dots Embossing Folder on my Poppy Parade piece.  I LOVE it all!!!  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, measure of love, stampin blends

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



 

No comments: