Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Hugs and Blends

The new sending hugs bundle caught my attention right away!  This fun bundle includes a stamp and coordinating layer die cut.  I love the extra layers they provide together.  I started by stamping my image then coloring it with Stampin' Blends.  I have all the colors used listed in my supply list.  You can shop for all of these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sending hugs

After my stamped image was colored I die cut the detailed layer from Basic White and used my blends to add a little color to the flowers and leaves.  Also included in the dies are the letters to die cut 'HUGS'.  I used some of our new Metallic Specialty Paper I love that pop of metallic!  I finished the card with some Champagne Rhinestones.  I have a full supply list below.  You can get all these products now in my Online Store.  

stampin' up!, sending hugs

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


No comments: