Thursday, June 24, 2021

Love You To The Moon Round Box-VIDEO

I have the cutest box to share with you today!  If you love fun and unique boxes this is the one for you!  This round box is sure to make anyone who receives it jump over the moon with excitement!   I'm using the new To The Moon Set for this project today.  I loved this set when I saw it in the catalog.  It's so unique and fun!  The images and greetings are pretty stellar too!  I'll stop with the space puns now LOL.  

Stampin up, to the moon

I found some Mini Moon Pies at my local neighborhood Walgreens last week and wanted to make an adorable box for them.  But the moon pie is round, the moon is round I needed a round box.  I had made a round box years and years and years ago.  So after searching my brain for how I did that I pulled this one off!  I couldn't love it more!  

stampin up, to the moon

The images in this set are Disinktive Stamps that means you get amazing light and dark textures and shading from just one amazing stamp and one ink pad!  I love the moon for sure!  I want to use it on so many projects!  The box is finished with some Shimmer Gray Granite Ribbon and Blue Gems, just enough sparkle to make someone smile! 

stampin up, to the moon

The mini Moon Pies fit perfectly!  It's important to remember these are the mini sized ones, this box will not work for the larger full sized Moon Pies.  You could work with the measurements to create a larger one.  If you're not into Moon Pies this box is perfect for any fun treat!  

stampin up, to the moon

The key to this round box are the teeth. To make the box, you'll need two of the largest circles from the Layering Circles Dies and two pieces of cardstock 1 1/2" x 11" score short side at 1" . On the 1/2" tab you'll cut lots of 'teeth' into the box. Then add strong glue to them and adhere to one of the circles. Check out my video for details. Do the same to the other circle and strip of cardstock. I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to never miss a video.

stampin up, to the moon

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



No comments: