Thursday, June 3, 2021

Count On Me Cookie Box-VIDEO

I have a really fun project to share with you today.  I made this in my weekly Facebook Live.  I go live every Wednesday at 3pm MT, join me every week on Facebook.  Today's box is soooooo cute!  Let's start with what's in the box.  With this Count On Me Set and all the cute critters my first thought was animal crackers.  Well, animal crackers (in my opinion) are awful.  But the Circus Animal Cookies on the other hand, those are sugar covered gloriousness!  I don't eat them often, cause they're soooo sweet but on the occasion that I have them, I love them.  So I wanted to use those animal cookies in the box.  Well even the mini bags are a decent size so I had to make a big box.  I wanted the box to be cute and a showstopper. Let's be honest, this little penguin is small but he's cute enough to grab your attention!

stampin up, count on me, pattern party

The rainbow DSP is from the Pattern Party Stack, this is a DSP that you can only get with a qualifying order.  A qualifying order is any order over $150 that earns Stampin' Rewards.  With your Stampin' Rewards shopping dollars you can spend it on the Pattern Party DSP.  The DSP and the bottom layer of clouds wrap around the entire box.  I wanted a beautiful seamless look.  The clouds are die cut with the Basic Borders Dies.  If you don't have these dies they're a MUST HAVE!!!  On the front of the box there's another layer of clouds and the adorable penguin.  You will have to fussy cut the penguin, there are no dies for this set.  But it's totally worth it! 

stampin up, count on me, pattern party

To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 11" x 7 1/4"
On the 11" side score at 1/2", 4 3/4", 5 3/4" and 10"
On the 7 1/4" side score at 1", 5 3/4" and 6 3/4"

Pattern Party DSP 2" x 11"
Basic White pieces 4" x 11", 4 1/4" x 3"

I finished the box with a greeting stamped on the top layer of clouds and some Seam Binding Ribbon tied around the entire box.  I colored the ribbon with my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out the video for all the details on this box.  

stampin up, count on me, pattern party

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Cut and Emboss Machine


 

No comments: