Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Striped Hugs

 I have another gorgeous card to share today using the Sending Hugs Bundle.  I shared another card with this bundle last week.  You can check out that card here.  This is one of my favorite bundles in the catalog.  I love the big line art image and the die cut letters are amazing!!  I didn't use the overlay die cut on this card but you can check that out on my other card.  For this card I kept it simple and brought in color only with the cardstock strips.  

stampin up, sending hugs

I used all the new In Colors for this card.  This is a great card for scraps. I pulled out what I had and cut different widths.  I used another scrap piece of Basic White to adhere them together.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp the image not only on the Basic White piece but the scraps too.  That means that I can get exact placement of the stamped image.  I love that the strips of cardstock are the only colors on this card. I finished the card with the die cut letters adhered over everything and some sparkling Rhinestones!  LOVE!!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sending hugs

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:



No comments: