Wednesday, June 9, 2021

In Symmetry Five Ways

I have more projects to share that feature the In Symmetry Set.  Yesterday I shared this card that is similar to these fun cards.  I skipped the window and these and added some extra stamping and a fun zigzag border with our new Basic Borders Dies. I used the Sweet Symmetry DSP on all of them and pulled all my colors for the cards from the DSP.  

stampin' up, in symmetry, sweet symmerty, basic borders dies

For the first two cards, I paired Calypso Coral and Just Jade.  The second card uses Night of Navy and Bumblebee.  I used a variety of ribbons for these cards.  I'll have all the supplies listed below.  The second set of cards pairs Flirty Flamingo and Just Jade, then again Bumblebee and Night of Navy but the reverse of those colors.  

stampin' up, in symmetry, sweet symmerty, basic borders dies

All of these cards are so much fun and I was able to make a stack of them in no time.  For my final card I used Flirty Flamingo and Night of Navy.  I also used my Tailor Made Tag Dies for the greetings.  I love these fun simply cards!  I have all the supplies listed below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, in symmetry, sweet symmerty, basic borders dies

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

Supplies:



 

No comments: