Friday, June 4, 2021

Wild Blended Birthday

What a gorgeous card I have today!  This card is so stunning in person!  The colors are vibrant and beautiful.  I used my blending brushes to get that color blended so beautifully!  If you'd like to see how this card was made let me know. I'd love to do a video on it.  I started by masking off the ground with some post it tape.  I also cut a circle from layering circles dies from post it notes and masked off the sun as well.  Then I used my blending brushes and started adding color from the bottom up. 

stampin up, wild cats, blending brushes

Starting on the bottom I used Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape.  The more color you add the better they'll blend.  I like to use my brushes in a circular motion too, I find that helps.  Once I was satisfied with the sky, I removed my sun mask and went over it a little with my Daffodil Delight brush, just so it wasn't stark white.  Then I masked off the sky and used Evening Evergreen to add color to the ground.  Once all the ink blending is done set it aside to dry.  Once dry coming in and do your stamping.  I heat embossed my greeting in white and stamped the cat in Memento Black.  The cat stamp isn't a solid stamp so I used my Dark Basic Black Stampin' Blend to fill in the areas of the cat that weren't stamped and get that gorgeous silhouette image.  I added some leaves with the bush stamp from the same Wild Cats Set.  It's a gorgeous card and so stunning in person.  I hope you give it a try! I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my online store.   

stampin up, wild cats, blending brushes

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




No comments: