Tuesday, June 8, 2021

In Symmetry Window Card

I have a really cute card to share today.  This card is fun and easy and you could easily knock out a bunch of these in a no time.  Imagine them in a variety of colors.  How fun!!!  Before we get to the details on this card, I wanted to let you know that over the next couple of month while the kids are out of school my blog posting might become a little more spotty.  I'm hoping to continue to post 3-4 days/week however with two kids off for the summer and one husband at home it gets a little crazy here.  In addition I decided to redo our kitchen cabinets-so there's that fun project I'm in the middle of.  Monday starts the kids summer schedule which consists of me planning different projects everyday.  It started a few years ago as an attempt to get the kids off their electronic devices and every summer they ask that I plan more stuff.  We do art projects, science projects, cooking and more.  It's exhausting but I hope the kids find value in it.  But all this leaves my work day short on time.  Keep checking my blog, I am hoping to keep a consistent schedule but if not please forgive me.  Now today's gorgeous card!  

stampin' up, in symmetry

I started by die cutting a circle into my card base and DSP.  I used the Sweet Symmetry DSP to coordinate with the stamp set.  I also die cut a circle of the same size in Basic White.  I stamped the flower on the basic white.  I love this flower, I stamped the flower side by side to create a full circular flower.  To create my window I added the window sheet between my card and DSP.  To finish the card I added a greeting on a tag with the Tailored Tag Dies.  Some ribbon, twine and sequins from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack.   This card is so much fun. 

stampin up, in symmetry

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:


 

No comments: