Monday, June 14, 2021

Birthday Bash

Hello and Happy Monday!!!  Over the weekend I was so fortunate to host an in person class.  I've really missed these classes and love getting together with my crafty friends!  Every month I'm able to host one I'm sooooo grateful!  The theme for the class was Birthday Bash.  My guests got to make 5 different birthday card with a huge variety of products.  I love all the cards.  I don't have a supply list for these cards, but you can shop for products in my Online Store, linked below.  

The first card is so soft and elegant, I just love it.  I used the Beautiful Wings Dies for the butterflies and paired them with the Hand Penned DSP.  The greeting is from the Sweet Ice Cream Set.  The colors are gorgeous and it's just a stunner in person! 

stampin' up, butterfly brilliance

The second card is so pretty and so quick to come together. If you need a stack of cards this is a great option!  We used the Expressions In Ink DSP and the new Create With Friends Set.  Both are winners in my book.  What a fun card!  You could easily adapt this card for with any DSP you have.  

stampin up, create with friends, expressions in ink

I love the pop of colors on the third card.  The Basic Black and Fresh Freesia go so well together and then there's pops of Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape and Melon Mambo!  So pretty!  We used the All Squared Away Bundle and I can't wait to use this bundle more!  

stampin up, all squared away

I know I say this about all of them but this card is my favorite!  The Artistically Inked bundle is soooooo gorgeous!  I love this color combo too! Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green!  YES!!!  That pop of gold from the Metallic Paper and Simply Elegant Trim are spot on!  

stampin' up, artistically inked

Finally I have another beautiful card to share with the In Symmetry Set.  I shared cards last week with this set you can see them here and here.  I just love this one!  It's so fun!!  The Sweet Symmetry DSP is so gorgeous too and adds the perfect pop of Night of Navy! 

stampin' up, in symmetry, sweet symmetry

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




 

No comments: