Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Cupcakes Two Ways

Hello! I have two super cute cards featuring cupcakes today!  I'm using the Measure Of Love Set (again!) I can't get enough of this set.  You can check out this sweet card I shared last week.  Today I have two more examples.  The first card I LOVE!  I went a little crazy and fussy cut all the cupcakes but I think it's totally worth it!  For the background I used the floral image in the set, this is actually a two step process with two stamps in the set.  They layer together and make a gorgeous pattern.   

stampin up, measure of love

The cupcakes are all colored with Stampin' Blends.  I have all the colors listed below in my supply list.  After I fussy cut the cupcakes I popped them all up on Dimensionals in a row.  The greeting is from one of my favorite sets, Biggest Wish.  I finished the card with some Baker's Twine and Champagne Rhinestones.  


stampin up, measure of love

If you need a quicker card you're not into the fussy cutting or coloring I have another card to share that is equally as cute.  For this card I stamped the cupcakes on a tag from the Tailored Tag Die and colored them.  The cupcakes on this card are colored with the stamps in the set.  This is an easy two step way to color your cupcakes quickly.  The rest of the card is finished with DSP from the Pattern Party DSP, Flirty Flamingo and Rhinestones.   

stampin up, measure of love

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

Supplies:


 

No comments: