Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Team Spotlight! Gina

I'm so excited to share this special series with you.  Over the next month or two I'll be showcasing some of my team members.  I asked everyone to send me some of their work to share on my blog.  Those that did will have a featured post coming up this month and possible into September too! I have an amazing team, I hope you enjoy this fun series!
Today is Gina!  Gina does amazing work and is very detail oriented.  I love her thoughtful choice of colors and how they work beautifully together! This card is simply beautiful!  Plus it's a fun fold, you know I love a fun fold!
But not only is it a fun fold but a gift card holder too!  Amazing card!  Thank you Gina for sharing your work!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

Beautiful card Gina. And so simple.

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

WOW! Love the colors too...and that butterfly! It practically pops right off the card. Beautiful!

Alicia Meade said...

Beautiful!